02-20-2020, 02:43 PM
Quote:Quote:1: Mark all is already there. Manual Page 38: "use SHIFT+DOWN to mark all" and i think it came by here in the forum as well a couple of times.Okay, then maybe my example is somewhat unlucky. What if I have an 32-step sequence I want to mark? Or 24-steps? Or for example: Say I have just finished programming 16-steps, with Notes, Triggers, 4xFX and a Groove... It takes me about 42 key strokes away from copying it into memory. If you could select from bottom-right to top-left, it would have been about halve the keystrokes.
And sorry if it was discussed earlier on the forum, I have used search, but might have input the wrong words.
No, just 2 keystrokes away. SHIFT+MARK + DOWN (not cursor down) or SHIFT+MARK and then SHIFT+DOWN. Works both and is a direct mark all command from all positions!
Quote:They are some threads about this and about why i have limited columns available. Mostly a memory thing because this is a pure embedded system and no fancy Gigabyte computer. It is possible but it takes work and there is still so much to do for me.Quote:As for the drummatrix marking, i currently not support it as the drummatrix is one column basically. It would need quite some work and i think they are more important things to do for now. It is on the 2do list though.Hmmm, One column you say... What about the euclidean-mode then? And shifting triggers up and down one at the time? But that might be a technical thing that seems the same for noobs like me, but actually isn't. I get that.
This is just me being curious. If it's a long explanation, please use your time for better things like RC3
And I like it alot that it is on the 2do-list.
...busy with RC3 as we speak.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!


