Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Various tracks orders for modular pattern ( from left to right )
#1
Hi !
From my ( thorough enough ? ) research, it doesn't seem it has been requested yet so ...

The modular type pattern may certainly be the most used screen I guess so it would be nice to have some choices of layouts for more efficient tweaking depending of what you favor ...

Currently I don't understand the position of table and patch which are inserted between the physical outputs colunms, I will name this block as " outputs " ( CV - Trig - Mod ) because I really badly compute a track inserted in this logical physical layout. 

Ideally per project, you could have modular layout's choices like :

outputs - table - patch - FX
outputs - FX - table - patch
table - outputs - patch- FX ( could be my future favorite )
etc ... ( I don't see outputs on the far right so that should limit the permutations )

Currently I'am still a Nerdseq intern so I haven't found my ways around but I foresee "themed" projects with more emphasis on certain elements so if they are regrouped that will make the editing clickless as possible ...  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Various tracks orders for modular pattern ( from left to right ) - by Benoist - 02-20-2020, 09:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)