Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
track not playing
#1
I have a strange problem. One of my tracks stopped playing. I must have hit a secret shortcut or something... here are the symptoms:

- no patterns are playing (triggering or sending voltage) on the track
- the same patterns play on other tracks
- the track is NOT on mute and looks like the other tracks
- the red dot next to the notes is not showing like in the other tracks while playing
- when loading a different saved project everything is fine

I couldn't find anything else or figure out why this is happening. I even tried setting it as a different kind of track (midi) and returned back to the normal one in hopes it would fix it but no.

Any advice?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
track not playing - by iiitaiii - 05-13-2020, 03:04 AM
RE: track not playing - by XORadmin - 05-13-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: track not playing - by iiitaiii - 05-13-2020, 04:19 PM
RE: track not playing - by XORadmin - 05-13-2020, 06:56 PM
RE: track not playing - by iiitaiii - 05-14-2020, 03:10 AM
RE: track not playing - by XORadmin - 05-14-2020, 10:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)