Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nerdseq Triggers to Doepfer A-142-2
#9
(07-06-2020, 05:14 AM)XORadmin Wrote: I checked the Doepfer manual, but it doesn’t say which levels are needed.
But usually for a gate/trigger input, even less voltage is needed to trigger/gate.

You can try just with a CV or Mod outout. Making it like slighly over 5 vplt and 0.

Thanks - tried the MOD output on Track 1. I increased the MOD value until I got a trigger on the attack phase of the VCA envelope. The trigger works correctly at value 333 - see photo below. The strange thing is on the scope the MOD output varies slightly around 2v and still triggers the VCA. Whereas the triggers which measure 3.46 to 3.54v are not triggering the VCA. So i'm baffled. Is there something subtly different about the trigger outputs? Current or impedance?. 

   

So in this set up the MODs trigger the VCA and the triggers of various durations do not. Same leads all with scope connected.

Thanks for your help with this. I could run using MOD instead of trigger, but I wanted to use the MOD out for modulation.

Cheers
Tony
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Nerdseq Triggers to Doepfer A-142-2 - by TonyBunn - 07-02-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: Nerdseq Triggers to Doepfer A-142-2 - by TonyBunn - 07-06-2020, 05:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)