02-04-2018, 05:28 PM
Hey,
the Midi implementation ist still the very basic one. I will get to that very soon for a full midi implementation which will also fix your problem.
What do the arpeggiators do exactly? Are they sending out the correct note on and note off each time? Because a midi slave relies of course on that. The NerdSEQ sets the gate on Note on and resets on Note off.
I will investigate this and i am sure it will be fine soon. Also then with advanced midi routing which isn't there yet.
the Midi implementation ist still the very basic one. I will get to that very soon for a full midi implementation which will also fix your problem.
What do the arpeggiators do exactly? Are they sending out the correct note on and note off each time? Because a midi slave relies of course on that. The NerdSEQ sets the gate on Note on and resets on Note off.
I will investigate this and i am sure it will be fine soon. Also then with advanced midi routing which isn't there yet.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

