02-05-2018, 07:56 AM
On the keystep the arp sends gates on off and the gate lengths can be adjusted between 10%-90%.
I haven't run into any issues using the arps on other devices.
I can try if you want to record some midi info with midiox or something if it helps.
Or if you're confident that full implementation will fix it, I can wait for that. I'm planning my first ever live gig for this summer and I want the nerdseq to be a big part of it.
I haven't run into any issues using the arps on other devices.
I can try if you want to record some midi info with midiox or something if it helps.
Or if you're confident that full implementation will fix it, I can wait for that. I'm planning my first ever live gig for this summer and I want the nerdseq to be a big part of it.

