02-05-2018, 08:20 AM
Hey, no worries, i am sure the keystep is doing well.
I ordered a keystep and will fix this issue for sure, as well as adding the advanced midi implementation. No worries here! I did some basic testing with a midiman oxygen so far but it needs extensive testing with multiple channels of course which i wanted to do when i will be busy with the full implementation.
Anyway, I will most probably fix the issue first.
I ordered a keystep and will fix this issue for sure, as well as adding the advanced midi implementation. No worries here! I did some basic testing with a midiman oxygen so far but it needs extensive testing with multiple channels of course which i wanted to do when i will be busy with the full implementation.
Anyway, I will most probably fix the issue first.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

