02-05-2018, 06:06 PM
So, I've been testing a little bit.
I tested with polyphonic sequences from the Keystep that I fed into the nerdseq and it worked with no issues.
I tested in Reason to select multiple notes in the sequencer and drag them around. This causes all the selected notes to be played.
After this the issue returned. So it could have something to do with that.
I also tested with the midi ox. I managed to recreate the issue, while playing the arp I held down the C4 note on the keystep while pressing STOP (sends a stop message). I made this lovely pic to explain:
I tested with polyphonic sequences from the Keystep that I fed into the nerdseq and it worked with no issues.
I tested in Reason to select multiple notes in the sequencer and drag them around. This causes all the selected notes to be played.
After this the issue returned. So it could have something to do with that.
I also tested with the midi ox. I managed to recreate the issue, while playing the arp I held down the C4 note on the keystep while pressing STOP (sends a stop message). I made this lovely pic to explain:

