For what it’s worth, for me there’s no big issue, rather just some people’s potential features for the never-ending list.
The patterns being “loose” as you mentioned is actually one of the many great NerdSEQ features that drew me to it. I can imagine a few ways that various levels of clock division/multiplication could interplay with that and I’m sure that, wherever you take the NerdSEQ in relation to this clocking topic, you’ll do what serves the NerdSEQ ethos best.
(By the way, enjoy your vacation!)
The patterns being “loose” as you mentioned is actually one of the many great NerdSEQ features that drew me to it. I can imagine a few ways that various levels of clock division/multiplication could interplay with that and I’m sure that, wherever you take the NerdSEQ in relation to this clocking topic, you’ll do what serves the NerdSEQ ethos best.
(By the way, enjoy your vacation!)

