(08-21-2020, 07:00 AM)XORadmin Wrote: I still don’t understand what you want to do.
Is it maybe that you want to put the potentiometer to a position and then press a button on any cursor position so it fills in a value? Or do you want to dial in a value like with some other sequencers?
By the way, the inputs are only 0 - 10 volts and not -5 / +5. For notes you never use negative voltages.
![[Image: y98s.png]](https://zupimages.net/up/20/34/y98s.png)
![[Image: he9u.png]](https://zupimages.net/up/20/34/he9u.png)
Here are two images which illustrate the recording of modulation values with my offset generator. In this example, the values follow the scrolling of the sequencer because in record mode, you can only record when the sequencer is playing. What I would like to do is be able to record a value in static mode where the cursor is, without scrolling. And to be able to do that with all the values except CV notes for which it is easier to use a keyboard directly.
In this way, I select a step in the sequence with the navigation arrows and I enter the value with the potentiometer of the offset generator and so on, step by step.

