The WIDI Master has arrived and is working perfectly from iOS Bluetooth MIDI on the first attempt. I bought two of them, and will be doing some tests from a traditional MIDI keyboard next (though I won’t be using it that way nearly as often as from my iPad.)
Height of the tallest part is 3cm, not that the expander needs to stay where it is or that the WIDI Master needs to be directly connected. I’ll surely relocate one or the other.
Update: Also working nicely between two WIDI Masters (one for an old keyboard and the other on the NerdSEQ) and between the old keyboard and iOS Bluetooth MIDI.
Height of the tallest part is 3cm, not that the expander needs to stay where it is or that the WIDI Master needs to be directly connected. I’ll surely relocate one or the other.
Update: Also working nicely between two WIDI Masters (one for an old keyboard and the other on the NerdSEQ) and between the old keyboard and iOS Bluetooth MIDI.

