I have a Nerdseq with an Doepfer A-140-2 and it doesn't work.
A friend of mine have a Nerdseq with an Doepfer A-140-2 and it works, he send me vidéo !!!!
I don't understand, so we have to see each other to try to share our enveloppe and our nerdseq. But I buy a second one new Dopfer A-140-2 and I have the same issue.
Nerdseq :
I noticed the A140-2 won't trigger properly with my nerdseq. It seems it's really picky about finding an "edge" in order to trigger rather than just a voltage level. Checked on the oscilloscope and found that the nerdseq's trigger outs have a very slight soft edge to them - works fine for everything else, but not for picky modules like the A-140-2. Amplifying the trigger outs works, but I'm wondering if it can be modded to be made more sensitive.
A friend of mine have a Nerdseq with an Doepfer A-140-2 and it works, he send me vidéo !!!!
I don't understand, so we have to see each other to try to share our enveloppe and our nerdseq. But I buy a second one new Dopfer A-140-2 and I have the same issue.
Nerdseq :
I noticed the A140-2 won't trigger properly with my nerdseq. It seems it's really picky about finding an "edge" in order to trigger rather than just a voltage level. Checked on the oscilloscope and found that the nerdseq's trigger outs have a very slight soft edge to them - works fine for everything else, but not for picky modules like the A-140-2. Amplifying the trigger outs works, but I'm wondering if it can be modded to be made more sensitive.

