Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Unexpected reset behavior
#1
I use a Doepfer A-164-1 manual  gate to the reset input of the Nerdseq (and other sequencers on the same clock). It historically worked great. 

Now — not sure since when, I didn’t have the reset hooked up this summer since I had a smaller quarantine rig — hitting the reset causes the Nerdseq to stick on beat 1 of the pattern in a loop until I hit a hard stop.  I am guessing my that 1.20 was the last working firmware, ISTR upgrading to 1.21 over the summer. 

Might be me? I don’t know.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Unexpected reset behavior - by grib - 09-09-2020, 11:20 PM
RE: Unexpected reset behavior - by XORadmin - 09-10-2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Unexpected reset behavior - by mosorensen - 09-10-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Unexpected reset behavior - by XORadmin - 09-13-2020, 10:35 AM
RE: Unexpected reset behavior - by grib - 09-19-2020, 11:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)