Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Unexpected reset behavior
#5
Ok, thanks for looking into it. For now I have taken the easy way out and changed to a trigger source for reset. If I can help debug I am happy to.

On a related note: I notice that the top pixel “progress bar” doesn’t behave quite as I would expect during a reset. If it is filling “red” from the left, when I hit reset it leaves the red pixels and starts from the left edge changing them to black. Once it reaches the point where I hit the reset, no pixels change until it reaches the very end of the measure and starts over.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Unexpected reset behavior - by grib - 09-09-2020, 11:20 PM
RE: Unexpected reset behavior - by XORadmin - 09-10-2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Unexpected reset behavior - by mosorensen - 09-10-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Unexpected reset behavior - by XORadmin - 09-13-2020, 10:35 AM
RE: Unexpected reset behavior - by grib - 09-19-2020, 11:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)