Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How exactly does polyphony work?
#5
(09-18-2020, 08:40 AM)XORadmin Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 06:47 PM)ForAiur Wrote: I have 3 uPlaits that have their own lowpass gate, or I can play them paraphonically through one filter. I also would have 4-6 envelopes of the same type, so it could work. But paraphony would be enough for me, I just need polyphonic recording.

I only spent like 4 hours alltogether with the NerdSeq (baby son) ... so sorry for the beginner questions (but I read a decent size of the manual). A midi track is something else than a normal track? I want to input it with midi but control it with CV

Currently this would work with the CV16 expander since it is the only one with multiple outputs within 1 track.
It is not possible right now with a plain nerdseq except for within a Midi track.

I have both expanders. So I can set it up to record up to 4 notes into a single track? how does NerdSeq then show 3 notes in the same spot in the column?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How exactly does polyphony work? - by ForAiur - 09-17-2020, 04:11 PM
RE: How exactly does polyphony work? - by ForAiur - 09-17-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: How exactly does polyphony work? - by ForAiur - 09-20-2020, 09:08 AM
RE: How exactly does polyphony work? - by ForAiur - 10-23-2020, 09:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)