Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MORE CV without track
#2
(09-27-2020, 06:43 PM)Cedre Wrote: Hi

Can I use the MORE CV extension without assign it to a track, just to have more LFO and enveloppe ?


If no, I just buy one for nothing, so I sell it, it is like new.

Or it can be a feature request.



Thanks


to move to CV expansion

No, you need to assign a track to it. Else there is no possibility to control it with all it's features.
Why do you think you bought it for nothing? I assume you know that you can sequence still all stuff from the usual track plus everythig the CV16 expander can do...
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MORE CV without track - by Cedre - 09-27-2020, 06:43 PM
RE: MORE CV without track - by XORadmin - 09-27-2020, 07:11 PM
RE: MORE CV without track - by Cedre - 09-27-2020, 07:26 PM
RE: MORE CV without track - by XORadmin - 09-27-2020, 08:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)