Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A way to make a pattern finish its BRK repeats?
#1
In the manual the following is stated about the BRK Effect:
"All jump, break and repeat functions are being cancelled if a new pattern is being selected to be played next."

Is there a way to have a pattern finish its BRK repeats BEFORE the next pattern is played, even though the next pattern is already selected to be played?

The reason I ask is that I have one track with a 6* faster clock, so it finishes playing 6 times faster, so it needs 5 repeats in order to finish at the same time as the normally clocked tracks. When I SHIFT+START the next row, however, I'd like that faster track to not jump to that row any earlier than the normally clocked tracks.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A way to make a pattern finish its BRK repeats? - by Acheface - 10-10-2020, 04:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)