I just realised it actually makes total sense how this shifting function is implemented in this new firmware, haha.
I was stuck in a bit of Renoise/IT interface thinking, and only focusing on the notes column, ofcourse you want the TR/MOD values to follow. But it's nice that you can mark an area in a specific column & shift only the row within that column, makes sense when the automation feature will be activated, and you want to keep the LFO values in MOD separate from the shifting.
I was stuck in a bit of Renoise/IT interface thinking, and only focusing on the notes column, ofcourse you want the TR/MOD values to follow. But it's nice that you can mark an area in a specific column & shift only the row within that column, makes sense when the automation feature will be activated, and you want to keep the LFO values in MOD separate from the shifting.

