Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Auto load most recent project (or a template) on start up
#6
Can the autoload be updated to include "autoload template" or similar to load up a default project? Or, maybe the ability to pin one project to the top of the list? (or, I'm assuming it's probably using the file date to sort like the sample browser? so I should probably just edit the file date if that's the case)

Just got in my dual CV16s and it would just help to auto-load the template I made with all the tracks set up with the outputs I want assigned. I tried making the template.nrd file as read only and it says "error, try again!!" when I try to save without changing the name. I'm assuming the read only is being obeyed? So, this is probably good enough. But, maybe a "error, read only!!" error message instead? I know this would be like SUUUPER low priority.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Auto load most recent project (or a template) on start up - by the_cody - 11-01-2020, 06:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)