Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trigger Delay on CV16 Tracks
#4
(11-13-2020, 01:01 AM)the_cody Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 10:04 PM)XORadmin Wrote: I am actually not aware that a trigger command messes up the CV sending. Can you add some more details or add a project file so i can check it out?
I had an envelope in attack->release mode going. Alternating TT2 and ^10 on the same external CV lane. I'll make a project file and upload it shortly.

Ok, I realized what I did wrong. I tried and couldn't reproduce it until I made the same mistake again. Seeing "TT1" and pressing shift+right only once and forgetting "TTT" is before "TT2" is what I must have done before. So, entirely my mistake on that. I'll get used to that soon enough. I think it just threw me because I haven't had a chance to really sit with the CV16 events long enough to feel completely comfortable with them (I probably have a cumulative like 45 minutes with them so far). Apologies for not recognizing that mistake sooner.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trigger Delay on CV16 Tracks - by the_cody - 11-12-2020, 09:12 PM
RE: Trigger Delay on CV16 Tracks - by XORadmin - 11-12-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: Trigger Delay on CV16 Tracks - by the_cody - 11-13-2020, 01:01 AM
RE: Trigger Delay on CV16 Tracks - by the_cody - 11-13-2020, 02:36 AM
RE: Trigger Delay on CV16 Tracks - by the_cody - 11-13-2020, 05:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)