Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Release Candidate 3 Firmware V1.13
#27
(02-26-2018, 06:46 AM)XORadmin Wrote: Clone a pattern is SHIFT + OK on a pattern in the sequencer screen. It clones into a new pattern number then.

Ahh perfect! Thanks! Not sure how I missed that.

(02-26-2018, 06:46 AM)XORadmin Wrote: I think the toggle is much more flexible than when holding a button. A big difference with LSDJ is that you always have your fingers on the buttons with LSDJ. Not here.
Anyway, i got to think about that. As you know i always want to avoid too many button combinations.

For the unsoloing you can easily do the Solo twice fastly. Then all your muted tracks are unsoloed.

I actually use LSDJ without holding my GB - a lot more like I imagine people use NerdSEQ! Haha. I just find temporary to be more useful for quick solo in performance - not so critical for mute but still can be nice. Either way, I can make it work if its not workable Smile I know you have a lot on your list!

And great to hear about the unsolo double-tap. I'll give it a shot tonight!

Really excited for future firmware releases! Each one is an absolute treat. Thanks for the incredible support and ear to the community!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Release Candidate 3 Firmware V1.13 - by XORadmin - 02-06-2018, 04:32 PM
RE: Release Candidate 2 Firmware V1.13 - by Mooko - 02-06-2018, 05:13 PM
RE: Release Candidate 2 Firmware V1.13 - by holo - 02-07-2018, 12:30 PM
RE: Release Candidate 3 Firmware V1.13 - by note! - 02-25-2018, 08:50 PM
RE: Release Candidate 3 Firmware V1.13 - by note! - 02-27-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Release Candidate 3 Firmware V1.13 - by Mat - 02-27-2018, 03:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)