Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ability to trigger patterns externally
#13
(11-26-2020, 10:47 PM)Gminorcoles Wrote: what controller cannot to CC - lsb - msb? that is the foundation of program / bank change, correct? and with that number of permutations you can cover a rather large parametric space

haha, you're correct.  I was thinking more generic like "using a KeyStep on Channel 16 to play a note and start different patterns simultaneously"  type of scenario. 

Otherwise, you're right, traditional use cases would be Program Change/NRPN/CC - just need to sort through the possible 128 value/resolution challenge above. Personally, I'd be ok with that range (limit)...or just skip every other row.  Smile   But I understand Thomas may not want a half-baked solution either.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ability to trigger patterns externally - by vincentsky - 11-27-2020, 12:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)