Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
how to play all??
#1
I have tracks 1 & 2 for modular and sample tracks 7 & 8 for sample drums.
I press start it plays one track, I press shirft start it only plays one track and moves down the sequencer.
I can't find online how to start it all at once like I would any other tracker?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
how to play all?? - by nbuesing86 - 12-06-2020, 02:18 PM
RE: how to play all?? - by XORadmin - 12-06-2020, 02:28 PM
RE: how to play all?? - by nbuesing86 - 12-09-2020, 08:28 PM
RE: how to play all?? - by XORadmin - 12-09-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: how to play all?? - by nbuesing86 - 12-12-2020, 10:51 AM
RE: how to play all?? - by XORadmin - 12-12-2020, 10:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)