Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
how to play all??
#5
Hmm
For some reason mine loops. I put a break in the drums and it kept looping the previous drum pattern. I will have to load it and try putting in a pattern with nothing so it plays that next.

I was remaking some depeche mode from copying a midi file, just to do a test run.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
how to play all?? - by nbuesing86 - 12-06-2020, 02:18 PM
RE: how to play all?? - by XORadmin - 12-06-2020, 02:28 PM
RE: how to play all?? - by nbuesing86 - 12-09-2020, 08:28 PM
RE: how to play all?? - by XORadmin - 12-09-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: how to play all?? - by nbuesing86 - 12-12-2020, 10:51 AM
RE: how to play all?? - by XORadmin - 12-12-2020, 10:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)