Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hyper Noob Questions
#1
The Nerdseq arrived last night. This morning I actually entered a pattern and listened to the notes. However I did not save the pattern and wiped it out with a power off power on cycle.  Then entered a larger pattern and was fooling around with the Setup Menu and Compacted the Sequencer thus wiping out my pattern again.  

I've worked through most of the manual and:

1) I've not figured out how to SAVE a pattern yet. How can I do this?  Sad

Someone put out a beautiful Cheat Sheet v 1.22A but the word "save" does not appear anywhere.

2) How do I save anything else? 

3) I've changed my Setup to "Save With Backups" but I don't know how to do a Backup. How can I do this?

Please do not assume I know anything about trackers. I've worked with the ER-101, the Metropolis, Sequins in Ornament and Crime, but this is my first tracker.
Thanks for your kind assistance.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hyper Noob Questions - by MoogCloud - 12-12-2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Hyper Noob Questions - by XORadmin - 12-12-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Hyper Noob Questions - by MoogCloud - 12-12-2020, 05:09 PM
RE: Hyper Noob Questions - by XORadmin - 12-12-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Hyper Noob Questions - by MoogCloud - 12-12-2020, 05:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)