Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ableton & Nerdseq Clock Setup Question
#3
(12-15-2020, 03:19 AM)sak-rwsd Wrote: Now, if I take an output of PNW, set it to gate and x24, then run this instead to the clock in on the NERDSEQ (keeping the reset from Ableton via MOTU), it works just fine.  I'm not quite sure why I have to do the x 24 here, and not with the VB, and also not sure why the direct mult (i.e. from Ableton via MOTU) works fine with Pamelas and Voltage Block, but not the NERDSEQ.

I don’t have Ableton in my setup (though I do clock a NerdSEQ from another NerdSEQ, using the DYN SYNC style (AKA 24 PPQN and run)) but in reading the above I thought to ask:

Do you have a scope where you can compare the two signals, the one from Ableton via your interface and the other from Pam’s? I wonder if the one from Ableton is somehow misshapen or perhaps not crossing the right voltage thresholds?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ableton & Nerdseq Clock Setup Question - by mvdirty - 12-15-2020, 03:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)