Great, I didn't quite grasp that the resolution of the automation would be constrained by the steps, that it records specific values into steps, versus sampling more continuous data separately somehow (like a dedicated CV recorder must do from what I'm beginning to gather). Makes sense. I'll explore the glide settings to see what that leads to, and of course, part of the joy is twiddling the knobs live anyway (I just have so many hands though).
|
CV Recording
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
CV Recording - by sak-rwsd - 12-16-2020, 05:13 AM
RE: CV Recording - by Bleep bleep - 12-16-2020, 08:27 AM
RE: CV Recording - by XORadmin - 12-16-2020, 10:48 AM
RE: CV Recording - by sak-rwsd - 12-16-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: CV Recording - by MATTHS - 12-23-2020, 02:38 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

