Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
External midi notes and tables
#1
Question 
Hi,

I'm trying to transpose midi notes (played by an external midi sequencer) via a table, my nerdseq clock is set to midi.
When running a table, the incoming midi notes are not taken into account anymore. (gates are still ok but not the cv)

Actually, when a table is running, the base note for this table cannot be an incoming midi note. (it's always a 'local' note from the nerdseq track, actually the latest internal note played by the nerdseq)

I'm on a modular track and there is no notes in the sequence (just a regular table)

I use the latest firmware (v1.23a)

I don't know if it's a bug or a future possible feature, so I prefer to ask.

When I stop the table, everything is OK and I'm able to play midi notes from my sequencer + adding more triggers in the sequence.

I prefer to precise this is not about midi track (it's all about the midi input and tables)


My Input/Record Setup:
- Midi data input: ON
- Midi step channnel: NONE
- Midi Channel 1: Track 1 Input
- Midi Channel 2: Track 2 Input (I made my tests on this track)
- Midi Channel 3: Track 3 Input
- Midi Channel 4: Track 4 Input
- Midi Channel 5: Track 5 Input
- Midi Channel 5: Track 6 Input


Am I missing something in my config ? 
Maybe it's a regression since the new scale features ?
If it's just not implemented yet, it would be so awesome to have this working in a next firmware 

Thanks for your help
Reply


Messages In This Thread
External midi notes and tables - by trapcodien - 12-19-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: External midi notes and tables - by XORadmin - 12-19-2020, 11:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)