Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LFO Behaviour
#1
I'm not getting the kind of results I would expect. Might be my own confusion... 

I'm using the scope in o_C to confirm output results. I checked PNW and I get 0V- 5V, as I would expect. So the issue is not with my o_C.


The default LFO setting (routed to 01 in the matrix) is giving me a constant -2.4V. That's with the switch to the left.
With the switch to the right, the LFO swings from 0 to around +1.35V. 

If I adjust AMP to max (F7), switch left gives me -2.4V to +0,12V.
Switch right: 0V - 5,20V.

What black magic must be employed to get a -5 to +5 modulation? And I understood I'd be able to get +10 out of this thing. Not true?

As an aside, on the sequencer screen I see no modulation in the rectangle case to the right of the screen. 

Huh  Please help.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
LFO Behaviour - by hima - 12-23-2020, 07:33 AM
RE: LFO Behaviour - by XORadmin - 12-23-2020, 08:05 AM
RE: LFO Behaviour - by hima - 12-23-2020, 08:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)