(01-15-2021, 10:06 AM)XORadmin Wrote: Yes the problem is here that there is not enough information possible to control another expanders features.
Absolutely, Thomas. That makes complete sense.
I’m experimenting soon with how much pattern reuse I can leverage across tracks, hence the desire to focus that NerdSEQ on as many modular tracks as possible (mostly because of CV16 currently lacking patches and tables, otherwise I’d consider running every track as a CV16 track.)
If I end up doing less of that kind of reuse, or if certain “subsets” of reuse appear, then I could probably put one subset on modular and the other on CV16 type tracks, albeit with patch and table being unavailable for those.
Or I’ll just do as mentioned before and save a CV16 to bridge the Portable into the system once that’s a thing. Or, if stronger “subsets” appear, I’ll head down another path I identified, which would be to move the two Trigger 16s to the other NerdSEQ so that one has all the CV16s and the other all the Trigger 16s, and then the “subsets” could all use modular track type and have patches and tables. Blah blah blah, suffice it to say that I have a lot of options, though things would be made even easier if...
Patches and tables for more track types when?

(01-15-2021, 10:06 AM)XORadmin Wrote: (and more are coming).
Excellent.

