Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Few requests
#1
I got mine last week and I'm really enjoying it. However, there are a few little things I think could make it even better:

- BRK commands work within patterns, rather than as a means to advance to the next pattern. For example, have one section of a pattern repeat 3 times, before it advances to the rest of that pattern. At the moment it won't work - it instead skips to the next pattern in sequence.

- Option to use MOD outputs as gates, would be really good for drums!

- Ability to invert reset input as an option, and to invert gates.

- Transpose patterns from sequencer

- Options to change gate behaviour eg. a change it that note can either send a gate/trigger and whether to use rests to determine gate length.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Few requests - by shledge - 03-28-2018, 06:44 PM
RE: Few requests - by XORadmin - 03-31-2018, 09:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)