Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Release Candidate Firmware V1.24 RC12
#62
(02-19-2021, 03:39 PM)XORadmin Wrote: It is possible that you upgraded from an older version (below V1.22A) then you definitely need to calibrate the inputs once anyway.

Do I understand this correctly:
My NerdSEQ was on V1.21A when I bought it and I then upgraded it to V1.23A (currently V1.24RC8). Since it was on V1.21A I should calibrate it by following the advice as of the NerdSEQ User manual pages 75 (very bottom) through page 76 and ending on page 77?

If that calibration is required, how would I have known about that? (I stumbled over the above remark kind of accidentially Smile
 
Kind regards,
Michael
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V1.24 RC8 - by mgd - 02-23-2021, 06:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)