Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Release Candidate Firmware V1.24 RC12
#63
(02-21-2021, 07:59 AM)mgd Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 03:39 PM)XORadmin Wrote: It is possible that you upgraded from an older version (below V1.22A) then you definitely need to calibrate the inputs once anyway.

Do I understand this correctly:
My NerdSEQ was on V1.21A when I bought it and I then upgraded it to V1.23A (currently V1.24RC8). Since it was on V1.21A I should calibrate it by following the advice as of the NerdSEQ User manual pages 75 (very bottom) through page 76 and ending on page 77?

If that calibration is required, how would I have known about that? (I stumbled over the above remark kind of accidentially Smile
 
Kind regards,
Michael

You only need to recalibrate the inputs, not the outputs. It is actually a 1 minute job. half a minute to connect the 4 patch cables from the output to the input and half a minute to get to the auto-calibrate inputs screen. And don't forget to use the offset switch to the right. Nothing else needed.

I should mark this in the manual. I have a note with the release notes of the firmware that this was needed.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V1.24 RC8 - by mgd - 02-23-2021, 06:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)