Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tip: Randomly selecting alternating patterns
#7
(01-22-2021, 03:23 PM)XORadmin Wrote: Nice! And i can already tease you that there might be another option with the next firmware. (cough)

I was about to ask a general question about getting help doing evolving note patterns similar to what Que-bit Bloom Fractal Sequencer can do (I have one). I found the Nerd menu to randomize a series of notes. But of course that remains static after that. So should I hold my water for the next release before I concern myself with this question? Or is it worth asking for help using the existing randomize features with something I have not found yet to make them evolve over time? Automation?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Tip: Randomly selecting alternating patterns - by mntbighker - 02-23-2021, 11:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)