Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sample Playback Issue
#1
I was messing with sample playback on Sample8 when I found the almost no sample I loaded would play. Or if it did, all you would hear was a click, if you got the note range just right. I could not get it to happen on Sample7. And if I started with a clean slate after a reboot it would work normally. I actually found that trying to load different samples, despite plenty of free memory could crash the Nerdseq, or generate a memory error message. Either I created a situation in my saved Project, or I stumbled into a bug. I have no plan to report a repeatable bug, but I thought I would drop a note in case it's more common than I imagine.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sample Playback Issue - by mntbighker - 03-06-2021, 11:31 PM
RE: Sample Playback Issue - by XORadmin - 03-06-2021, 11:45 PM
RE: Sample Playback Issue - by mntbighker - 03-07-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: Sample Playback Issue - by XORadmin - 03-07-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Sample Playback Issue - by mntbighker - 03-08-2021, 07:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)