03-06-2021, 11:45 PM
I guess in the first situation you maybe had any envelopes running for sample 8, or a muted sample channel or possibly bitcrush settings to full?
As for the samples, which samples do cause crashes to you and are they regular plain wave files? Did you load/replace a few samples before?
Which firmware? And any chance to reproduce this all? Because then I can check whats going on.
As for the samples, which samples do cause crashes to you and are they regular plain wave files? Did you load/replace a few samples before?
Which firmware? And any chance to reproduce this all? Because then I can check whats going on.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

