Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sample Playback Issue
#3
(03-06-2021, 11:45 PM)XORadmin Wrote: I guess in the first situation you maybe had any envelopes running for sample 8, or a muted sample channel or possibly bitcrush settings to full?

As for the samples, which samples do cause crashes to you and are they regular plain wave files? Did you load/replace a few samples before?
Which firmware? And any chance to reproduce this all? Because then I can check whats going on.

Not the Bitcrush. Envelopes... maybe. The interesting thing is that the single sample in slot zero worked, but nothing I loaded in 1-5 worked.

All factory samples. Latest release firmware. I believe I have a saved Project that reproduces the behavior. Getting it to crash completely again might be a challenge. I had to mess with loading samples a lot before it finally crashed. 

On a brighter note I'm pretty happy with tonight, with very little actually happening...

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sample Playback Issue - by mntbighker - 03-06-2021, 11:31 PM
RE: Sample Playback Issue - by XORadmin - 03-06-2021, 11:45 PM
RE: Sample Playback Issue - by mntbighker - 03-07-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: Sample Playback Issue - by XORadmin - 03-07-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Sample Playback Issue - by mntbighker - 03-08-2021, 07:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)