Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Enveloppe %probability ?
#1
Hi there,

I have been playing a lot with enveloppes in the FX sections and I enjoy placing specific enveloppe values per steps.

I'm wondering if there are some kind of % probability enveloppes in the FX section similar to CV/Trig/Mod/FX but specific to enveloppes? I would like being able to trigger my enveloppes FX value randomly with probability. 

I tried the the FX prob with enveloppes per steps on my FX1 page but it makes my sequence freezes.

cheers.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Enveloppe %probability ? - by zerius - 03-24-2021, 02:43 PM
RE: Enveloppe %probability ? - by XORadmin - 03-24-2021, 02:47 PM
RE: Enveloppe %probability ? - by zerius - 03-25-2021, 11:10 AM
RE: Enveloppe %probability ? - by XORadmin - 03-25-2021, 11:13 AM
RE: Enveloppe %probability ? - by zerius - 03-25-2021, 11:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)