03-24-2021, 02:47 PM
(03-24-2021, 02:43 PM)zerius Wrote: Hi there,
I have been playing a lot with enveloppes in the FX sections and I enjoy placing specific enveloppe values per steps.
I'm wondering if there are some kind of % probability enveloppes in the FX section similar to CV/Trig/Mod/FX but specific to enveloppes? I would like being able to trigger my enveloppes FX value randomly with probability.
I tried the the FX prob with enveloppes per steps on my FX1 page but it makes my sequence freezes.
cheers.
It should be easy to use the FX probability for the envelopes (since you use these also from the FX columns.)
Curious about what you mean with 'freeze' the sequence.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

