Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Send midi start and stop message
#1
Hi!

I have tried to search the manual and forum for this but can not find it.
Does the nerdseq send midi start and midi stop messages when I start / stop the sequencer?
I use the new trs-a midi expander.

Thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Send midi start and stop message - by mewraz - 03-24-2021, 09:44 PM
RE: Send midi start and stop message - by mewraz - 03-24-2021, 09:55 PM
RE: Send midi start and stop message - by Karlo - 07-10-2021, 03:54 PM
RE: Send midi start and stop message - by mvdirty - 07-10-2021, 04:22 PM
RE: Send midi start and stop message - by Terekki - 11-29-2021, 12:59 PM
RE: Send midi start and stop message - by Terekki - 11-29-2021, 01:47 PM
RE: Send midi start and stop message - by LorisH - 10-19-2024, 09:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)