Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Enveloppe %probability ?
#3
After some tweaking I noticed the glitch/freez was coming from a Break step in my FX1 pattern.
Now it works as it should Smile and I really enjoy those features, I keep finding new ways to use my Nerdseq even after 2 years !

For the FX probability according to manual 0 and 64 are equal values meaning no probability, and from 1 to 63 is equal to 1 to 99% ?

Am I right saying that enveloppes + FX parameters are saved between patterns on the same track and if I want to break them I must include new settings on each patterns?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Enveloppe %probability ? - by zerius - 03-24-2021, 02:43 PM
RE: Enveloppe %probability ? - by XORadmin - 03-24-2021, 02:47 PM
RE: Enveloppe %probability ? - by zerius - 03-25-2021, 11:10 AM
RE: Enveloppe %probability ? - by XORadmin - 03-25-2021, 11:13 AM
RE: Enveloppe %probability ? - by zerius - 03-25-2021, 11:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)