03-25-2021, 04:35 PM
Track1: Pattern 0B
Pattern B: FX1 is CV2 000
However, on track 2 it's seems to be sending a voltage to the CV2 output regardless that the value is 000. It seems to choose an arbitrary value every time is passes the (track 1) row with CV2 000.
I would expect it to send 0 CV out the assigned output (CV2).
I get the same result trying CV3, CV4, etc.
I've attached the project file to help illustrate.
Please advise and Thank You.
Pattern B: FX1 is CV2 000
However, on track 2 it's seems to be sending a voltage to the CV2 output regardless that the value is 000. It seems to choose an arbitrary value every time is passes the (track 1) row with CV2 000.
I would expect it to send 0 CV out the assigned output (CV2).
I get the same result trying CV3, CV4, etc.
I've attached the project file to help illustrate.
Please advise and Thank You.

