Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Arbitrary voltage out CV2 output when FX is 000
#8
(03-25-2021, 04:42 PM)Karlo Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 04:38 PM)XORadmin Wrote: I can test the project tomorrow.
But do you have FX random ranges turned on by any chance? That would explain the effect.

I did not turn on FX random ranges. I didn't even know there was such a thing. How do I check if this is on?

Edit:

Did you mean RDMN?

I did not have RDMN on, and it appeared to generate an arbitrary voltage not have RDMN.

However, when I put FX RDMN 000 on FX2, then the CV output worked as expected. 

I don't think I should have to call CV2 000 AND use another FX lane to call RDMN 000 to prevent it from sending a voltage.

This may be a bug.

Well, then it looks like you had FX random turned on. Because the RDMN 000 setting does turn the Random FX off.

Did you check in the setup screen if RANDOM FX was turned off for all 4 FX?
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Arbitrary voltage out CV2 output when FX is 000 - by XORadmin - 03-25-2021, 07:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)