04-18-2021, 07:36 AM
(04-17-2021, 10:31 PM)Jacen Wrote: Anyone have any issues with a Sega Controller? I have a relatively mint Sega 6 button with start and mode + the Normal/Turbo/Slow Switch. Anyone have issues?
As Soon as I plug it in it just goes up constantly. I just updated to the RC firmware that didn't fix it was on 1.21A before.
I took the controller apart it looks pristine no weird gunk, its a simple 2 single layer PCB so not where what could be wrong with it.
Most probably a bad controller then.
And it’s a clone. That can be the issue, too.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

