Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pattern Select Using FX
#1
Currently it is possible to us the Break/Jump/Repeat FX feature to move around inside a pattern. But it would be great to include a feature whereby you can jump to a different pattern after a certain amount of repeats or a break.

For example I want to repeat pattern on row one, four times and then I want to play the pattern on row eight. So in pattern on row one I put in an FX which says, after playing four times jump to pattern on row eight. We could use a command such as:

PAT 408 → The first number is the amount of repeats the current pattern plays. The last two numbers will the be the row number of the next pattern to play. 
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pattern Select Using FX - by MATTHS - 06-19-2021, 04:26 PM
RE: Pattern Select Using FX - by MATTHS - 07-08-2021, 01:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)