Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
sample choke groups
#3
I think that is OK as a substitute, but it doesn't accomplish exactly what I'm hoping for, namely that the OH probability is only effective when the CH does not play. So for example I could set PRF1 75%, PRF2 12.5%, and then SETW 0000 in FX1 and SETW 0001 in FX2. This is somewhat acceptable if it works!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
sample choke groups - by geremy - 07-19-2021, 04:53 AM
RE: sample choke groups - by mgd - 07-19-2021, 09:22 AM
RE: sample choke groups - by geremy - 07-19-2021, 01:43 PM
RE: sample choke groups - by mvdirty - 07-19-2021, 04:59 PM
RE: sample choke groups - by geremy - 07-19-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: sample choke groups - by XORadmin - 07-19-2021, 07:30 PM
RE: sample choke groups - by geremy - 07-19-2021, 07:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)