Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recording CV Input from Voltage Block
#1
Hello All! I have enjoyed making short sequences from the Malekko Voltage Block for a couple years now and would like to record short sequences live into the NerdSeq. I have practiced a few times but when I am recording the note values into the NerdSeq, I am getting either really high pitched values (C-A), no notes, mid noted (G 4) or very low inaudible notes (D 0). 

I currently have Input 1 on the NerdSeq with the output of the Voltage Block.
The Track is setup to Live Record and Output into CV1.
I have tried recording as Pass to CV1 and have also tried Quantize to CV1.

Am I doing something incorrectly or missing a step? Thank you!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Recording CV Input from Voltage Block - by circulant - 07-21-2021, 12:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)