Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recording CV Input from Voltage Block
#2
(07-21-2021, 12:55 PM)circulant Wrote: Hello All! I have enjoyed making short sequences from the Malekko Voltage Block for a couple years now and would like to record short sequences live into the NerdSeq. I have practiced a few times but when I am recording the note values into the NerdSeq, I am getting either really high pitched values (C-A), no notes, mid noted (G 4) or very low inaudible notes (D 0). 

I currently have Input 1 on the NerdSeq with the output of the Voltage Block.
The Track is setup to Live Record and Output into CV1.
I have tried recording as Pass to CV1 and have also tried Quantize to CV1.

Am I doing something incorrectly or missing a step? Thank you!

Hi, this sounds liek your inputs are not calibrated (well).
Do the auto calibration run and if it is still not good, then do the manual input calibration.

Not sure what volages the Voltage Block generates, but you got to be sure it is within the 0 to 10 Volt which is the range of the CV inputs.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Recording CV Input from Voltage Block - by XORadmin - 07-21-2021, 04:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)