Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Clock division settings per sequence
#4
What I was suggesting is adding an option to the sequence screen's NERD settings so that when editing a sequence, in addition to changing the pattern length, users can change the pattern clock to run at Normal, /2, /4, *2, *4 etc.

FX SCLK seems to be the same feature, I'll have to give that a try - I had no idea that was an option. Thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Clock division settings per sequence - by mgd - 07-29-2021, 07:01 PM
RE: Clock division settings per sequence - by chuckleone - 07-30-2021, 05:10 PM
RE: Clock division settings per sequence - by mgd - 07-31-2021, 03:27 PM
RE: Clock division settings per sequence - by mgd - 07-31-2021, 03:51 PM
RE: Clock division settings per sequence - by mgd - 07-31-2021, 04:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)