Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FX Not Working 1st Time
#1
The Select Track Clock used as an FX to change the speed of a track to Divide by 2 is not working until the pattern has played around twice - essentially having the FX played/triggered twice for it to activate.

The Select Track Clock is on Step 1 of Pattern 2. As soon as the sequencer plays Step 1 of Pattern 2, the Track Clock should play at half the speed no?

I presume that therefore this is a bug and this is not how it should function. 

I have not tried other FX to see if this is across all of them, only on the Select Track Clock.

I am on the latest RC firmware.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
FX Not Working 1st Time - by MATTHS - 07-30-2021, 05:42 PM
RE: FX Not Working 1st Time - by XORadmin - 07-30-2021, 05:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)